Welcome to My School Satya Surabhi
My School Satya Surabhi was established in 1999 with a motive to provide quality and value-based education to children of farm labourers, petty vendors and the underprivileged members of the community, regardless of caste, religion and gender.
At present, the school caters to over 200 children with a twelve member qualified faculty. The School inculcates, in addition to academics, universal values of kindness, truth, creativity and love of nature – to develop in the children the sensitivity for fellow beings and the environment. This is intentional so that the student becomes a worthy member of the human race.
Salient and Unique Features
- The first and only private school (till date) providing FREE value-based education for rural children in Kodaikanal.
- School for underprivileged and children of farm labourers and daily wage earners.
- Holistic and value-based education curriculum providing excellence in true education.
- Use of integrated and thematic teaching methods.
- Teaching children cleanliness, hygiene, gardening and other life skills.
- 15:1 Student Teacher ratio; Teachers are able to give lot more attention to each student.
- Extracurricular activities to enhance students’ mind & body connect.
- Instill Indian values through music, drama, dance, yoga.